L'uso di questo sito
autorizza anche l'uso dei cookie
necessari al suo funzionamento.
(Altre informazioni)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

With this type of books, (organized) atheists are now as obnoxious as their theist counterpart

Getting acquainted with organized (U.S resident, I might add) so called new atheism has made much to persuade me that, whatever I am (an agnostic, in all likelihood), a new atheist I am not.

The obnoxious righteousness of the "movement" has much to do with this, and I plan to blog about it in the future. The attending fanboyism I also find poisonous.

To this, they are now adding this brand of proselytizing literature. (Maybe it was already there and I just wasn't looking).

I'm not going to say that I consider it on par with Chick's tracts (go ahead, savor of the madness), but to tell the truth, the idea of being woken up on Sunday morning by a Dawkins' witness offering informative atheist literature does not amuse me. Unlikely, maybe, but still...

No comments: